Skip to main content

Obra


Ang pangungusap na namutawi sa iyong dila ay sing haba ng baybayin sa mata ng mga mangingisda.Ang utak kong inabuso, ay kasing lawak ng kaitaasan ng kalawakan, kalalim ng karagatan. Ito ay hindi sapat sa pandidiri sa salita mong baluktot at hangal.

Lahat ng butas, susuotan.

Pagmamaneobra parang ahas sa daan.

Mata'y singkit sa kakulitan, ipinanganak ka na isang delubyong maparaan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lifetime's Worth of Education (from a Filipino Thomasian Medical Student)

...because even if you have attained the highest level or position in the medical field, you are always a student of medicine. I wrote this blog on March 10, 2006 in my yahoo 360 account as an attempt to blog about my medical life (which I failed to do). This was written days before I became a 4th year student, a medical clerk, or in the medical lingo, "the lowest life form in the hospital"... Ever since I entered medical school, my whole life turned up side down. It was like I’m adrift into the whirling pool of uncertainties. I counted every moment, every second, living it day by day. They said it would only take a short time to finish medicine, the hell with it (4 years of pre-med, 4 years of med proper, 1 year of internship, 3-5 years of residency and 1-2 years of fellowship). Partially it was true, toxicities make time fly in lightspeed. I am a 3rd year medical student at UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery and an incoming clerk (duty starts at april 15). Whenever I remin...

Kaguluhan

Sumuka sa huni ng binibini Pasirkong lagpak sa palapag Sumambulat ang kahibangan Panahon na di mababalikan Tumimpla sa daloy ng balon Panibugho ni Adan sa Diyos Pisil ng hayop sa kalamnan Ang sugat na kinamuhian Patago sa init ng araw Umaalpas sa lamig ng bituin Idlip na animo'y bangungot Sumisilip ng walang lintik Ang talbog ng dibdib nananaginip at nagmimithi Ang mga sinaunang sarap Makamtan muli Lumabas sa unos Sa kaulapang maliwanag Pagpigil ng ngiti Lumipad ng tuluyan Umaagos ang ginto Humihiyaw ang sirena Tingin sa mga nakausad Matatahimik na

Room

When  we were surrounded by chairs and whiteboards Books afloat and skulls on the table Light escaping from the other room Sunrays piercing thru the blinds You were looking at me the way you are looking at him Right now.